café de qualité
HOLYBELLY IS CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
LOOKING FOR STAFF
A couple of our top guns staff members moved to the far lands of Melbourne Australia (which we greatly supported being alumni of the almighty Melbourne hospo scene ourselves) leaving us with a couple of spots to fill.
There are currently two open front of house positions available for an imminent start on September 6th :
Position uno : 35 hours / week.
Position dos : 16 hours / week : weekends only.
The ideal candidate is :
- Never late. Very important.
- Committed to do a good job.
- Loves good food and coffee.
- Is a team player, occasionally a team leader.
- Have some prior hospitality experience (the more the better).
- Knows how to keep its cool even when things get wild.
- Speaks enough French and English to understand others and to be understood by them.
- Does not frown down or have anything smart to say about the album “Travelling Without Moving” by the artist Jamiroquai which is periodically played on heavy rotation.
In return we promise to treat you, feed you and pay you well. You might even have a lot of fun working that floor.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in and if you can answer yes to all the requirements above without crossing your fingers shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick intro, a photo if you got one on hand, and a resume (only if relevant).
If you have absolutely zero hospitality experience we love you too but it’s kind of a must this time around.
Looking forward to meet the new members of the HB family.
Holybelly’s concept is simple. Good food, good coffee and good service in a consistent fashion. We take pride in the food we serve you, in the coffee we brew and in the way we welcome you and look after you. Our space is casual, the vibe super-relaxed but the food and coffee is top shelf and that’s a contrast we love to maintain.
We’re open every day of the week except for Tuesday and Wednesday. You can rock by from 9 in the morning till 6 at night. Kitchen closes at 3pm during the week, 4pm on weekends. We sleep-in a bit on weekends and only open at 10am, as does 85% of the Parisian population.
Oh yeah, and we don’t take reservations.
We like to share. A lot. Check us out on Instagram
We have a Monster Bash in mint condition and the competition is fierce. Whoever beats the high score and put his name in gets a beer on the house.
Current high score